Monday, May 11, 2009

Just Me

On the chance that anyone out there in this crazy world called the interweb might read my blog except for me, I decided to start with a little "about me" note. As I sit here and type, though, I find myself wondering what it is that anyone would care to know. All that I suppose I can do is share some things with you and let you decide.

I am a Christian. Right off of the bat, I will say that I am a child of God and that He blesses me in so many ways. Life is not always easy, but life is good. I am blessed with such a wonderful and loving husband who works so hard to take care of us. I am blessed with a gorgeous and amazing son. I am blessed with a home. I am blessed with friends (though a few more would be nice). There are so many blessings in this life that I could go on for hours.

With that being said, though...

I am also a human. I am imperfect. I am a screw-up. I have problems. I make mistakes. I complain. Yes, sometimes I even whine. Oh, and sometimes...sometimes I say a bad word. Yep. I do.

That is me. What can I say? If you are looking to read about someone who is perfect in every way, then you are at the wrong blog! If you want to read my scattered thoughts because you find that can relate to me, because you want to make fun of me, or just because you are bored, well, then please feel free to follow my blog because who knows where I will turn next?!


Just Me

5 comments:

  1. Just another imperfect one enjoying the Grace He offers daily! :) Welcome to bloggie world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. However did you find it? Hope you come back to visit again.

    Welcome to Bloggyland. I'll definitely be back to visit you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like my kind of person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Gals! I am looking forward to seeing if I keep up with this blog (unlike my other blogs over the years). Hopefully I will get a few more followers so that I can feel a false sense of importance and get motivated. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like we could be great friends! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete