Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today is Just Today

Today is Sunday. It is raining. We are in the house, and I do not even feel like the outside world exists. Do you ever feel like that? Do you ever feel like nothing exists outside of the walls of your home? Maybe it is a feeling of loneliness. Maybe it is a feeling of fear. For me, today, it is a feeling of contentment.

There are no worries about what is going on in the news. There are no worries about returning telephone calls. There are no worries about work. There are no worries about much of anything.

Today, I am enjoying the peace of being. There is no television, no radio, no company. There is just my family and me, living. I like it.

Just Me

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how we spend our Sundays.
    No one outside our home exists as well. I find great joy and peace in this.

    ReplyDelete